Social Worker – Havering – Multi Disciplinary Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Multi Disciplinary Team based in Havering.
As a successful candidate, you will be completing assessments and ensuring the service users needs/outcomes are met.
Benefits as a Multi Disciplinary Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Duties as a Multi Disciplinary Social Worker:
- Completing assessments and ensuring the service users needs /outcomes are met.
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team and in partnership with health, housing and other statutory and voluntary agencies in order to provide consistent, timely, quality and financially sustainable social work services to adults, their carers and their families.
- Identify areas of need and/or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices/measures are observed/in place.
Requirements as a Multi Disciplinary Social Worker:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.