Social Worker – Hendon – Adults in Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join our client’s team in Hendon.
Benefits of the Social Worker role:
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
- Excellent pay rates
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To participate in a full and flexible manner in the provision of services to vulnerable adults with complex mental health support needs and their carers, using appropriate resources of the Council, the Health Trust, the local community, non-statutory organisations, and primary care.
- To participate in the assessment or care management service in conjunction with other professionals in the team. To participate in the Approved Mental Health Professional rota, ensuring that an effective and sensitive service is always provided, with full documentation logged and distributed as appropriate.
- To maintain a high standard of record keeping and completion of the necessary administrative procedures both via our local IT recording system, and use of word and excel.
- To provide effective Care Act assessments, care planning and care management service to adults with high mental health social needs, including joint assessments as appropriate.
As a Social Worker, you will offer practical advice to vulnerable adults and their carers on a range of matters including housing, health, and welfare rights – ensuring that specialist advice is made available if necessary. To carry out carers’ assessments where appropriate.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*