Social Worker – Hertfordshire – Children with Disabilities
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in Hertfordshire.
You will be focused on helping children and families to change their lives for the better. If you have recent experience of case work in Assessments, Child Protection, Children Looked After and Care Proceedings, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Competitive salary up to £44,146 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £5000)
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants, and days out
About the role of Social Worker:
- Offer advice and support to help parents set their own goals and to work towards achieving those changes that will improve their lives to allow children to grow and develop within their own families.
- Working with and supporting families to understand why social workers are involved and making the necessary changes in the various issues’ families can face such as: domestic violence, substance, and alcohol misuse as well as mental health difficulties.
- Keep families together safely, improve the health and educational achievements of their children and reduce emotional, physical harm and neglect within families
- Researching and sharing up to date social work practice alongside creating a clear vision for the future and ensuring the best outcomes for children and their families are realised.
- Prepare and deliver care proceedings to conferences and court hearings.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work