Social Worker – Hillingdon – Transitions Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Transitions Team based in Hillingdon.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Up to £32 per hour for the correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Hybrid Working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To work as part of the Transition Service and with the Children with Disabilities Team, Leaving Care Team and SEN.
- To provide timely and responsive assessments, re-assessments and/or reviews delivering personalised care to support users and carers, encouraging maximum independence and safety.
- To provide case management, EHCP’s, health action planning and person-centred planning.
- To participate in Continuing Health Care (CHC) Assessments where appropriate. To support young people into employment
- To liaise effectively and work in partnership with statutory and voluntary organisations and any other relevant agencies.
- To participate in team and service developments (representing the service as requested) disseminating information, sharing knowledge
- Undertake Mental Capacity Act assessments, Best Interest and Community Deprivation of Liberty Orders
- Making referrals to supported living
- Risk Assessments and Protection plans
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.