Social Worker – Ilford – Learning/Physical disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Learning/Physical disabilities Team in Ilford.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
To facilitate a smooth transition for young people with a disability and/or learning disability and autism from into adults’ services. Operating within a multidisciplinary environment to provide appropriate, professional Social Work support for vulnerable young people, adults with physical and sensory impairment, learning disability, and autism and carers with a focus on meeting the social care outcomes as articulated in the Department of Health’s Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework. Within the context of an enablement approach1 and operating within an integrated service, to provide individualised, outcomes-led, personalised support, based on structured, individual assessments that inform the setting up and commissioning of appropriate enablement packages of support. Undertake the more complex assessments, packages of care and long-term support for people who are eligible for services that require a professional/ specialist input.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*