Social Worker in school- Early help-Warwickshire
Social Worker in Schools-Early help-Warwickshire County Council
Hours: 22 hours a week. Consideration will be given to full time hours.
Liquid Personnel are recruiting for a school based social worker to join a Nuneaton based school for Warwickshire county council. As part of this role you will work as a social worker based in a Nuneaton school whilst being an active member of the Nuneaton based early help team.
About the role
- Have oversight of early help plans within the school, working with children and families whos needs are at risk of escalating to social care.
- Support teachers and staff via meetings and consultations to avoid escalations
- Work as an integral part of the School on a day to day basis
- Work as an active member of the Nuneaton early help team aiming to prevent cases being escalated when possible
- Work directly with the children and families to acheive the best possible outcomes for service users
- promote the values of the council within the school and wider community
Benefits of the role
- Salary up to £39,423
- Work in an Ofsted ‘Good’ rated authority
- School based
- Hold a very stable and manageable caseload
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities within the council
- Hold a social work degree and have completed your ASYE
- Have at least 2 years post qualified experience within children and family services
- Have a good understanding of the education sector
- Right to work in the UK and SWE registered and hold a full UK driving licence
Warwickshire county council are a stable authority that pride themselves on manageable caseloads, supportive management and a great working environment. Warwickshire offer fantastic learning and development opportunities and are focused on developing and investing in their permanent staff. Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted they have started their journey towards improving on this and achieving ‘Outstanding’ in their next inspection. If you want to be part of this journey then get in touch.
If you are interested in being considered for this role or just want to have a chat to find out more, give me a call on 020 7440 0630 and we can discuss it in more detail. Or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.