Social Worker – Initial Response Team Leader – Warwickshire City Council.
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified Team Leader to join an Initial Response Team based in Warwickshire.
You will be responsible for the mentoring, supervision and support of Social Workers and Family Support Workers who are working with families in a range of contexts.
You will be joining a busy, fast-paced team, but one with a very supportive and cohesive team culture where the ethos is on child focused work aimed at improving outcomes and enhancing life experiences for children and young people. We adopt a positive, can-do and problem-solving approach to our work based on the restorative practice model; we set ourselves high standards and are always keen to improve upon our best.
We have a strong, motivated and supportive management group who work hard and to high standards; We have a clear career pathway and a commitment to ongoing learning, training and supporting all staff to develop and be the best that they can be.
Warwickshire City Council were rated “Good” by Ofsted!
“Warwickshire’s Initial Response Teams complete comprehensive assessments for children, informed by research, and which consider any risks and concerns and their impact on children.
- Clear career pathways, set out with clear time frames
- Stable management team, with long tenure which allows for support and guidance
- Relocation allowance
- Hybrid working
- Generous A/L which increases subject to the length of service
- Generous local government pension scheme package
- Car fuel allowances and access to pool cars
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To support Children’s Social Work Practice, to ensure delivery of high-quality assessments and support to children and their families.
- To assist Team Leader in the safe, efficient, and effective delivery of services to Children and Families in accordance with Warwickshire Children and Families’ Policies and Procedures.
- To supervise the practice and decision-making of child and family staff, and to develop the skills of individuals and teams within children and families.
- To be responsible for mentoring, supervision and support to Social Workers and Family Support Staff
Ideal Candidate & Requirements:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
To find out more about the fantastic opportunity we have to offer, apply now or contact Jason at 0161-543 -6961.
Alternatively, you can email at Jason.Mccorley@Acaciumgroup.com