Social Worker – Intervention – Newham
Social Workers – Children and Young People- Newham
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Workers to join our client’s team in Newham.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Workers who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
What will it give you as a social worker?
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- £35 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as Social Worker:
- Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions.
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups, and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard adults with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing.
- To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, health, colleagues to promote the best outcomes for adults with care and support needs.
- The job involves direct contact and working with individuals, careers, families, groups and communities, health, police, voluntary partners, commissioners, service providers
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*