Social Worker – Isle of Man – Care Management Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Care Management Team based in the Isle of Man.
As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experienced to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
For this role, you will also be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Your benefits as a Care Management Social Worker in the Isle of Man:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Effective induction
- Reflective Supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
- Effective and supportive management
- The right technology to undertake your role
- Efficient ‘work-life balance’ is encouraged
- up to £400 additional accommodation support on top of wage
- Monthly flights home
Your duties as a Care Management Social Worker in the Isle of Man:
- Managing a complex caseload of children and young people
- Conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you’re supporting
- Using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met
- Delivering high-quality children’s plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child’s voice
- Empowering children, young people, and their families/carers by listening to their views
- Providing written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court
Your requirements as a Care Management Social Worker in the Isle of Man:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.