Social Worker – Islington – Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Team based in Islington.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Support and co-work complex cases, which require an advanced degree of professional expertise.
- Co-ordinate and integrate team learning activities, including overseeing joint delivery of multi training.
- Identify ways to improve practice, operations, performance, and efficiency and working with staff and teams to deliver this effectively.
- Instil a culture of customer focus, embedded in a confident learning culture supported by effective supervision and appraisal mechanisms.
- Promote equality and diversity to make sure that all children young people and families are treated with dignity and respect when receiving children’s services. To ensure the voice of the child is evident within practice.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.