Social Worker – Islington – Hospital Discharge
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Hospital Discharge Team based in Islington.
The Social Worker will play a pivotal role in the integration of the Hospital and Intermediate Care Social Work teams with the Discharge to Assess, and Admissions Avoidance Teams and Reablement to create a new service that will manage all incoming referrals for hospital discharge and admission avoidance.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Offers competitive pay (up to £36p/h)
- Flexible working, and the opportunity to pioneer an exciting new role.
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To conduct and complete social care assessments and reviews.
- To enable individuals to identify appropriate outcomes and develop support plans to achieve these.
- To provide support and advice to staff within the Admission Avoidance, Reablement and Discharge to Assess teams for complex cases.
- Attend and contribute to weekly Multidisciplinary meetings.
- Working with a range of service users including older people, people with physical, mental health and learning disabilities and other adults who may present with dual or complex needs.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.