Social Worker – Islington – Hospital Discharge
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Hospital Discharge Team based in Islington.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To conduct and complete social care assessments and reviews that are proportionate to need, whilst also considering individual needs and preferences and identified risks.
- To enable individuals to identify appropriate outcomes which will meet their needs and aspirations and work with them to achieve these, through an agreed support plan.
- To deliver exceptional social care to adult service users and their carers which enables them to make their own decisions.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.