Social Worker –Keighley– Duty and Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join a busy Duty and Assessment Team based in Keighley.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Flexible working arrangements
- High rate of pay
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Carry a manageable caseload of short-term work for vulnerable children.
- Work directly with family members providing advice and guidance.
- Work to empower service users, promote their participation in planning and evaluation of services to increase their levels of self-sufficiency, competence and to facilitate independence from social service assistance.
- Attend and participate in multidisciplinary teams and meetings, planning reviews with colleagues and relevant professional staff to assist and analyse the needs of service users and to plan care programmes in accordance with those needs.
As a Social Worker, you will Assess levels of risk to their health and wellbeing and, in conjunction with them and their families/carers, monitor and review their situations so that support can be adjusted as appropriate to their needs.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
YCK – 169474