Social Worker – Kingston – Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Mental Health Team based in Kingston.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Up to £32 per hour for the correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Hybrid Working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To ensure compliance with the professional code of conduct and fulfil obligations under the relevant legislation.
- To be fully responsible for managing a service caseload including customers with complex needs.
- To be responsible for accepting referrals, undertaking screening, and carrying out assessment of needs for customers.
- To apply eligibility criteria as identified in the Care Act, differentiate between customers’ essential and desirable needs as part of assessment and work in accordance with the requirements of the Care Act..
- To provide professional supervision to non qualified staff.
- To discharge statutory duties related to the care of adults and of their carers.
- To maintain the professional qualifications, memberships and registrations required to perform the role.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with all partners (both internal and external) in order to ensure that the team can deliver a co-ordinated, timely and appropriate service to the customer.
- To promote and participate in good team working practices and to demonstrate these whenever possible.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.