Social Worker – Kingston upon Thames – Adult Hospital Discharge
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Hospital Discharge Team based in Kingston upon Thames.
The post holder will have a major contribution to make to deliver that vision and the strategic priorities set out in the Kingston Plan by providing effective professional Social Work or Occupational Therapy provision across Adult Social Care.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Fast Paced work environment
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake strengths-based and person-centred assessments to meet individuals needs to be safely discharged from hospital
- Evidence an experience knowledge and application of legislation relevant to role including Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and appropriate discharge guidance.
- Ensure that critical analysis and evidence-based practice is central to all decision making.
- Work collaboratively with professionals across health and social care to holistically meet individual’s needs.
- Manage a complex case load and prioritise the competing demands and time pressures of ensuring timely discharges.
- Complete safeguarding enquiries, mental capacity assessments and best interest’s decisions.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.