Social Worker – Kirklees – Adult Community Team
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join a busy Adults Community Team in Kirklees.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be required to provide a high quality, person-centred, statutory social care service, ensuring that vulnerable adults, their families, and careers are able to assess, manage and review their own needs and risks.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Highest pay rate in the area
- Hybrid working
- Initial 3 month contract with potential to extend
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- You will maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals, and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- You will identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- You will provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- You will assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes, and their own Homes
- You will manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- You will ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.