Social Worker – Kirklees – Care Act Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our clients Care Act Assessments Team in Kirklees.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be responsible for the holistic assessment of individuals and their carers’ needs.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible on which days you can work from home
- Open to a condensed working week
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Kirklees?
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your assigned cases intervening with legal and procedural authority to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect; to help individuals develop and sustain their capacities for independent living and in complex situations to try and prevent or resolve conflict which may place individuals at risk.
- You will undertake evidence-based assessments of individuals and their carers’ needs dealing in particular with the more complex cases presented, undertaking risk assessments
- You will enable individuals to maintain wellbeing, personal dignity, and independence by supporting them, and their relevant networks, to put together a plan which will meet their assessed needs, and eligible outcomes in line with relevant legislation and council priorities
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.