Social Worker – Kirklees – Safeguarding / MD Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Safeguarding / Multi-Disciplinary Team based in Kirklees.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of your assigned cases intervening with legal and procedural authority to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect; to help individuals develop and sustain their capacities for independent living and in complex situations to try and prevent or resolve conflict which may place individuals at risk.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Highest Pay Rate
- Hybrid working
- Condensed hours available
- Stable and well supported team
- Free Parking
- Realistic case load
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will undertake evidence based assessments of individuals and their carers’ needs dealing in particular with the more complex cases presented, undertaking risk assessments.
- You will enable individuals to maintain wellbeing, personal dignity and independence by supporting them, and their relevant networks, to put together a plan which will meet their assessed needs, and eligible outcomes in line with relevant legislation and council priorities.
- As part of the team you will be expected to work on the duty rota when needed.
- As a professionally qualified Social Worker you will have responsibility for managing your individual caseload, taking into account the needs of service users and ensuring effective use of time and resources.
- You will make full use of the council’s IT systems and work within administrative and financial procedures including the maintenance of up to date records.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.