Social Worker – Knowsley – MASH
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) based in Knowsley.
The MASH provides a ‘first point of contact’ for Early Help, Children’s Social Care (CSC) and Adults Social Care enabling members of the public and professionals to raise concerns about the safety and welfare of children or adults. This may include children or adults identified as potentially being in need of support or as being at risk of suffering abuse.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Non case holding role
- Regular Support and Supervision
- 9-5 hybrid working role between home and the office (none visits)
Duties as a MASH Social Worker:
- Deliver high quality social work services, at a level appropriated for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people are safeguarding and protected.
- Mentor, guide and manage Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Officers (MASHOs) and provide high quality case work decisions and operational supervision of staff within the team
- Contribute to the overall management of the MASH team in order to meet service objectives, key performance targets and statutory requirements of social service legislation.
- Make case decisions regarding the actions needed to ensure the safety and needs of children are met.
Requirements as a MASH Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.