Social Worker – Knowsley – Child Protection
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Child Protection Team based in Knowsley.
As a successful candidate, you will be completing Children and Families Assessments, Section 7 & 37, CIN, CP plans along with PLO.
Your benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
Your duties as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
- Promote the welfare and safeguarding of children, young people and their families in Knowsley.
- Carry out timely assessments on children, young people and families in accordance with the Framework for Assessment and working together guidance.
- Ensure assessments and planning for children and young people actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the child/young person and their family.
- Prepare/formulate care plans for children and young people which take account of their views wishes in the implementation of those care plans.
- Maintain case records to a high standard and produce reports in accordance with the Service guidance/policy and procedure which reflect national guidelines using the relevant information technology.
Your requirements as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.