Social Worker – Knowsley – Family Reunification
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Family Reunification Team based in Knowsley.
This is a great opportunity to join without holding a single case. With a great rate of pay as well as supportive management there will be no shortage of people applying to this role. If this is something of interest, please apply without hesitation!
Your benefits as a Family Reunification Social Worker:
- Work life balance encouraged
- Flexible working
- Friendly team and supportive induction
- Training opportunities
- Excellent rate of pay
Your duties as Family Reunification Social Worker:
- Complete court paperwork, including risk assessments, viabilities and SWET’s to present a reunification plan to the courts for permanency plans to be agreed.
- Liaising with families, other agencies and professionals as appropriate to ensure the needs of children/young people and their families are met.
- Identifying unmet need and drawing it to the attention of Managers in the Service and assisting in the collection of data as required Implement Reunification plans, this will include work outside office hours.
- Providing accurate information on available options in response to queries and arranging for more specialist information to be made available when appropriate.
- Organising and chairing Family network meetings and complex meetings ensuring appropriate plans are prepared and reviewed.
- Preparing for and participate in supervision and personal development reviews with line manager, and identify personal development and training needs to maintain registration.
- Support Social Workers to undertake their responsibilities, in relation to care planning for children and young people
- Maintaining up to date recording on the electronic files, and relevant documents as required by the directorate to deliver good standards for practice.
Your requirements as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.