Social Worker – Lambeth – Adults Assessments Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Assessments Team based in Lambeth.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in Hospitals outside Lambeth.
- To carry out assessments for clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
- Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.