Social Worker – Lambeth – Assessments/Safeguarding/Mental Health/Substance Misuse
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Assessments/Safeguarding/Mental Health/Substance Misuse Team based in Lambeth.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Hybrid working / working from home
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- The worker will work closely with staff within SLaM Addictions, Adult Social Care and community agencies to support drug and alcohol service users in the community.
- The worker will undertake assessments, safeguarding, care plans and reviews of service user’s needs as well as giving a social care perspective at clinical meetings.
- The role requires the worker to have a good understanding of the following: -Adult Social Care legislation The support available for people with substance misuse/mental health issues, especially abstinence -based treatment.
- Ability to work with professionals from different agencies, i.e. health and voluntary sector professionals, adults and children’s teams to ensure that service user’s health and social care needs are met through joint assessments and care plans.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.