Social Worker – Lancashire County Council – Assessment/Physical Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Assessment/Physical Disabilities Team based in Lancashire.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Highest pay rate in the area!
- 80%-100% remote working
- Initial 3 Month Contract
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
Predominantly home working however an expectation is required to work from County Hall Preston when required for work with older people and adults of working age with physical disabilities. Experience, knowledge and skills required for assessments under the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act, Care planning and commissioning of packages of care along with residential/nursing placements and Continuing Heath Care MDTs.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.