Social Worker – Leeds – CIN, CP and CLA work
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our clients Children’s Services in Leeds. As a successful Social Worker, you will be covering Children in Need, Child Protection and Children Looked After work.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Leeds?
- Work directly with children
- Take part in care proceedings
- Attend court & write court reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Completing section 47s
- Child Protection/ Children in Need meetings
- Completing CIN and CP visits
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.