Social Worker – Leeds – Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Leeds.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- High pay rate
- Client specific case load
- Hybrid working
- Regular supervision
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake a wide range of complex assessments including Community Care and Best Interest Assessments and construct innovative and cost-effective solutions
- Carry out Safeguarding investigations within multi-agency procedures
- Carry out risk assessments and identify needs and options
- Using a person-centred approach, develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers enabling them to make informed choices
- Promote independence and early intervention, helping resolve conflict where needed
- Contribute to the enhanced screening of new referrals and existing service users
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.