Social Worker – Leicester – Children permanence team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy children Permanence Team based in Leicester.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid Working
- Generic Caseload
- Brilliant Flexible working opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Accountable for all Children & Young People that they are allocated, manage caseload so they provide effective and appropriate services in line with legislation, LSCB and Departmental policies and procedures.
- To undertake social work tasks, ensuring they provide good practice, monitoring their work to ensure statutory requirements are met with regular reporting to the Social Work Manager.
- To undertake such other duties as are within the scope of job purpose, the title of the job and its grading.
- To be responsible for carrying out all the duties of the job in accordance with the County Councils Equal Opportunities Policy.
You will be responsible for Completing and updating CPR’s for children who are due to be placed for adoption but also children who are in proceedings (working with birth family and other professionals including child SW) and you will direct work with children and their foster carers about their adoption plans.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*