Social Worker – Leicester City – Looked After Children
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in Leicester City.
As a successful candidate, you will be holding a caseload of looked after children aged 0 – 18 living in foster care, kinship care, residential homes, semi supported accommodation or placed with parents.
Your benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Long term placements available
- Supportive team management
- Regular supervision
Your duties as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Acting as a corporate parent to our children and being the lead professional.
- Working alongside other professionals, to ensure that a child and/or young person receives appropriate care, education and health services, and any other support needed to ensure their needs are appropriately met.
- Occasionally preparing reports and attending court.
- Ensuring their safety and supporting them towards independence.
- Undertaking regular statutory visits, complete and update assessments and review the children and young people’s care plan.
- Championing the views and wishes of our children and young people so that they may be supported to reach their full potential.
Your requirements as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.