Social Worker – Leicestershire – Discharge 2 Assess Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Discharge 2 Assess Team based in Leicestershire.
You will be working to support adults and their families who have complex social needs because of a disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity. Your role will be to maximise their potential to live independently.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Providing appropriate responses or referrals within required timescales, organisational, policy and legislative requirements including the reimbursement legislation and eligibility guidelines
- Providing prompt support to meet immediate risks and needs in crisis situations
- Providing targeted, appropriate support to citizens’ self-assessments of their needs, working in partnership with colleagues in health and other partner agencies to contribute to multi-disciplinary assessments as required
- Acting as care co-ordinator for citizens with complex needs, supporting high risk, complex assessments where there are specific concerns requiring a high level of specialist qualification and knowledge and/or where there are difficult life circumstances or serious trauma.
- Identify, investigate and manage potential safeguarding, mental capacity, continuing health care and other high risk situations where citizens’ safety or liberty may be at risk, working with all relevant agencies so as to enable citizens to take risks whilst protecting them from abuse, managing the risks to staff and the Council.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.