Social Worker – Leicestershire – Duty & Assessment
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Duty and Assessment Team basded in Leicestershire.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be completing timely children and family assessments, working with children and families leading on support plans and working directly with children, their families, and professional groups.
Your benefits as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Flexible Working
- No long term case holding
- Supportive Manager
- Glenfield Office location ideal for East/West Midlands commuting
Your duties as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Ensure that statutory responsibilities are undertaken for children including visiting children, arranging reviews, reporting to the court, delivering within timescales, and meeting any other national and local performance targets
- Carry out initial, core and other specialised assessments as per national guidelines and within prescribed timescales to formulate support plans for service users and coordinate their implementation or refer the case to the appropriate service area for support to child/family.
- Manage cases varying in complexity, organise packages of support to service users, assess levels of risk to their health and well-being and, in conjunction with them and their families/carers, monitor and review their situations so that support can be adjusted as appropriate to their needs.
Your requirements as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.