Social Worker – Leicestershire – First Response
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children’s First Response Team based in Leicestershire.
For this role, the successful candidate will have experience of direct work with families along with excellent communication and great time management.
Your benefits as a First Response Social Worker include:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Long term placements available
- Supportive team management
- Regular supervision
Your duties as a First Response Social Worker include:
- Working with children subject of CIN plans, S47s, ICPCs
- Various statutory assessment duties aligned with such work.
- Using case recording systems
Your requirements as a First Response Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.