Social Worker – Leicestershire – Home First West Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Home First West Team based in Leicestershire.
You will complete and clear D2A cases for the Home First West Team. The role is looking at 3 months, Hybrid working, must be able to drive and have access to vehicle.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working model
- Good support system
- Rewarding work
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Ensure high quality outcome-based responses to all citizens eligible for social care services by providing appropriate responses or referrals within required timescales, organisational, policy and legislative requirements including the reimbursement legislation and eligibility guidelines
- Identify, investigate and manage potential safeguarding, mental capacity, continuing health care and other high risk situations where citizens’ safety or liberty may be at risk, working with all relevant agencies so as to enable citizens to take risks whilst protecting them from abuse, managing the risks to staff and the Council.
- Promote independence and facilitate solutions, providing practical, person-centred assistance for citizens, their family/carer and their support network
- Contribute to team effectiveness and response by working to and enforcing Departmental standards and, where joint working is in place, those of the NHS by prioritising work allocated from the line manager and managing a caseload under regular supervision
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.