Social Worker – Lewisham – CHC Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Continuing Health Care Team based in Lewisham.
This is a complex pathway which involves completing mental capacity assessments, best interest decisions, and completion of decision support tools (DSTs). With a view of presenting cases to CHC panel for funding ratification.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To be the key point of contact within Health and Social Care services for eligible clients completing Discharge to Assess Passports, assessments and reassessments of need / resource entitlement within the context of a strength based and “Home First” approach.
- To use the Home first approach at white boards and MDMs. Prevent non acute /social admissions.
- Provide high quality information to vulnerable adults, carer’s and relevant stakeholders in order to promote wellbeing and prevention initiatives.
- Work in partnership with appropriate health, housing and community stakeholders for the benefit of vulnerable adults around i.e. signposting, referrals, multi-disciplinary working, joint assessments and relevant meetings.
- Develop personalised support / care plans with individuals, their unpaid carers and other stakeholders as appropriate. Or, to act as a point of contact for the client, their unpaid carers or an external support planner / broker who may be developing the support plan.
- Putting the person at the centre of the process, facilitate the selection of support services, activities or other routes to achieve outcomes and meet needs.
- Support people to find creative, individual and efficient ways of solving problems or challenges in their lives, including strengthening family or social connections.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.