Social Worker – Lewisham – Continuing Healthcare Team (CHC)
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Continuing Healthcare Team (CHC) based in Lewisham.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The Continuing Health Care (CHC) pathway is part of the service which deals with individuals who may require long term 24 hour placements. This is a complex pathway which involves completing mental capacity assessments, best interest decisions, and completion of decision support tools (DSTs). With a view of presenting cases to CHC panel for funding ratification.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.