Social Worker – Lewisham – Learning Disability 18+ Transition Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Learning Disability 18+ Transition Team based in Lewisham.
The candidate will need to have a background in working with adults with LD, ADHD, Autism.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Supportive team
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events for CPD.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Ability to conduct strength based assessment, reviews, legal literacy
- Good working knowledge of legislation including MCA and DoLS , Safeguarding, Care Act and Equality Act.
- At all times, to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices/measures are observed/in place.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.