Social Worker – Liverpool – Adults Services and Health Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting an experienced Social Worker to join the busy team at a Liverpool based adult services and health Team.
The social worker will contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Adult Social Care Service as part of an integrated team responsible for safeguarding, support planning and promoting the wellbeing of adults with care and support needs continuously improving outcomes.
What will it give you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £23.06 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- As a social worker in Islington your role will be to act as an officer of the Local Authority and execute statutory functions ensuring that individuals are safeguarded and supported to achieve positive outcomes
- You will work in partnership with people, other professionals and agencies and intervene to safeguard individuals, promote social change, maximise independence and provide appropriate information and advice about third sector and universal services which support positive outcomes
- You will have the ability to apply professional curiosity and use social work theories and knowledge to formulate and test hypotheses reaching a professional judgement and decision
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
You will assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard adults with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing. You will also work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, health, colleagues in order to promote the best outcomes for Adults with care and support needs.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*