Social Worker – Liverpool – Adults Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Team based in Liverpool.
Careline is the front door for all of Liverpool City Council’s social care contacts across both Adult and Children Services, supporting and safeguarding the most vulnerable individuals within the Liverpool community.
Benefits of the role:
- No case holding
- Hybrid working
- Highest rate on offer in the North West
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The candidate will be sufficiently experienced to support with triaging and providing advice on the Adult referrals that come into Careline on a daily basis. This will include requests for Care Act Assessments, dealing with safeguarding enquiries (as per s.42 of the Care Act) as well as general adult duty team advice of both a routine and crisis nature.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.