Social Worker – Llandrindod Wells – Court Specialist
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Worker to join a busy Court Specialist Team in Llandrindod Wells.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £37.45 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Develop and maintain a database to monitor the progress of all care proceedings and pre-proceedings in the department/area
- Provide reports in relation to this information to assist the Local Authority to project demand for placements, therapeutic or other relevant services.
- Ensure that all children who are the subject of care proceedings have been subject to the relevant permanence planning processes to determine the care plan.
As a social worker, you will (alongside the Team Manager) support Social Workers in writing their court reports, particularly focussing on less experienced staff and you may need to attend court at times in relation to contentious cases or to support less experienced staff.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*