Social Worker – Llandrindod Wells – Front Door
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Worker to join a busy Front Door Team in Llandrindod Wells.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £39.45 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To work as part of a team, undertaking tasks on a duty rotational basis, and providing cover for absent colleagues.
- Promote signs of safety as the model of social work
- To have case responsibility for children and young people in complex circumstances.
- To provide guidance, mentoring and support to less experienced staff in their work
- To take the lead in the team for specific cross cutting issues such as CSE, missing from home or care, at the determination of the Team Manager or Senior Manager.
The overall purpose of the Social Work role within Children’s Services is to assess, risk assess and provide a service to children and their families, where possible maintaining children in their families. In situations where risk cannot be managed, to develop plans which keep children safe and able to achieve their full potential.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*