Social Worker – Locality – Tameside – £40 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Locality Team based in Tameside.
This role is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skill set whilst being surrounded by hardworking social workers with supportive management. You will also receive the relevant equipment, training and introduction to the team to help you succeed.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent pay rate
- No cases in first 2 weeks
- Induction colleague to support your start
- workforce development programme
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
What will you be doing?
- Hold, manage and record accurately the assessment and interactions with carers and professionals.
- Undertake supervisory visits, provide reviews information for the review of children’s placements with the carers, support carer training and attend court to give evidence on cases they have assessed where required to do so.
- Attend permanency planning meetings and multi-agency meetings, CLA reviews and case planning meetings with the social worker. and carers.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.