Social Worker – Locality – Tameside
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Locality Team based in Tameside.
This role is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skill set whilst being surrounded by hardworking social workers with supportive management. You will also receive the relevant equipment, training and introduction to the team to help you succeed.
What’s in it for you?
- No cases allocated in the first two weeks of working with us
- Flexible working
- Part time hours available
- Excellent peer support and induction buddies for all new staff
- Comprehensive workforce development programme
What will you be doing?
- Longer term CIN work
- CP cases
- Court work
- PLO cases
- Range of assessments such as child and family assessments
- Court work ( SWETs, Parenting assessments, viability assessments, Sibling need assessments).
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.