Social Worker – London – Early Help
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Early Help Team based in London.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Competitive payrate
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
- To work with children and families to support vulnerable service users ensuring the needs of the child remain paramount
- To co-ordinate and take a lead role in multi-professional/ agency core groups and other professional meetings.
You will work within a Resilience framework to provide a comprehensive and effective integrated social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines and statutory obligations of the council. As the Early Help Team Social worker, you must use evidence based analytical practice to implement and evaluate safeguarding measures to ensure all children are given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*