Social Worker – London – Learning Disabilities Service
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join a busy Learning Disabilities Service Team in London.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- You will manage a cases load of varying complexity
- You will need to organise work activities considering the need to prioritize tasks and responsibilities, ensuring statutory responsibilities are undertaken
- You will undertake interviews, Mental Capacity Act assessments, observations and gather information from adults with learning disabilities, informal networks, and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk, and protective factors
- You will undertake risk assessments of customers and developing positive risk management strategies as appropriate, including protection plans for those who require them.
As a Social Worker, you will undertake assessments for people with learning disabilities, and their carers; assessing the client’s needs, risks and capacity, where appropriate. You will monitor and review support plans at regular intervals involving all stakeholders and ensuring the person with a learning disability is at the centre of the process.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*