Social Worker – London – Looked after Children
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a social worker to join the busy Looked after Children Team based in London.
What will it give you as a Social Worker:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Duties as a Social Worker include:
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families, and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
As a social worker, you will Looked After Children up to age 14 and Cared for Children Permanency planning and court proceedings from the first hearing only – 3 sets of proceedings only. You will work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative, and evaluate their own and others practice.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
LDK – 169508