Social Worker – Looked After Children – East London
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker for the Looked After Children Team team to join our clients in East London.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Excellent training including Practice Educator & NAAS
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 36 hour working week
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted report
- Generous holiday allowance, up to 32 days plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave schemes
- Access to comprehensive training and development programme
The role of a LAC Social Worker:
- Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs assessments, care planning and child protection investigations.
- Support Children Looked After under Section 20 and 31 of Children Act 1989 and with plans for adoption.
- Prepare Court reports as required and represent the Local authority in court proceedings.
- Undertake Viability Assessment where there is need to place the child/ young person in kinship care/arrangement.
- Carrying out duty task, as part of a duty rota system within the team.
- Complete social work reports for CLA Review meetings
Essential requirements of this Social Work role:
- You will hold a degree in Social Work
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have completed your ASYE
- Social Work qualified, with valid Social Work England registration
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.