Social Worker – Looked After Children – Hull
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Looked After Team based in Hull.
As a successful candidate you will provide and support the delivery of high quality social work activities within the Hull Social Care Practice Model as part of a team.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Hybrid working arrangements
What will you be doing?
- Work within the Access & Assessment, Locality, Disability or Looked After Children Service across a range of specialisms
- Aim of achieving the best possible outcomes for children and young people in need and their families.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.