Social Worker – Macclesfield – Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join a busy Adults Team in Macclesfield.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
- Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and Council policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group
- Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and development opportunities.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other social services staff, professional groups and interested bodies.
As a Social Worker, you will assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and other resources.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*