Social Worker – Maldon – Palliative Care
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Palliative Care Team based in Maldon.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
- You will be an empathetic individual with post qualifying experience of working within local authority Social Care and will have a particular interest in working with people and their families receiving palliative and end of life care.
- You will have the ability to work with adults, children and families to provide 1:1, couples, family and group support.
- You will support and advise patients and their carers to navigate both health and social care systems.
- You will have experience of dealing with issues of loss, safeguarding and managing complex psychosocial situations.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.