Social Worker Manager – Durham – Family Support Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker Manager to join the busy team at a Durham based Family Support Team.
You will be required to lead practice transformation so that the One Point Service staff are focused on delivering effective early help and will work closely with Families First and Community Family Hub managers to ensure a seamless service for children, young people and their families proportionate to their needs.
What will it give you as a Social Worker Manager?
- Hybrid options.
- Manageable caseload.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £208.42 per day
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker Manager:
• To embed effective performance management and quality assurance arrangements for the team in order to ensure high quality practice
• To operate an effective and efficient case management and allocation system in accordance with professional’s skills and abilities and that take account of priority, risk and need
• To participate in and adhere to Safeguarding procedure as defined by the Local Children’s Safeguarding Boards Policy and Procedures
• To ensure that the One Point Service team works in partnership with children, young people, families and other agencies, using the Single Assessment Framework developing a positive journey for the child and family through support and intervention
• To complete case file and themed audits, to ensure practice is of a high quality and ensure a cycle of continuous improvement
You will provide high quality support and supervision and appraisal to team members that promotes their personal and professional development and monitors progress against individual development objectives and promotes the achievement of high-quality practice via the use of evidence based interventions. You will also need to work flexibly to meet the needs of children and their families which may include the need for some weekend working.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker Manager:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*