Social Worker Manager– Newcastle upon Tyne – Adults Social Care
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker manager to join a busy Adult Social Care Team based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Benefits of Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Clear career pathways
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To interpret local and national policy and legislation and advise management on the implications in terms of service provision and resources. To include the provision of statistics and reports as appropriate
- To manage assessment and child protection and adult investigation processes, to make service decisions regarding service demand and resource availability in accordance with the Directorate policies and delegated responsibilities.
- To monitor and control agreed devolved budgets, and financial management systems in accordance with financial regulations, Social Services and City Council policy.
As a social worker you will work to manage a team of social work staff and associated activities, and resources, including all aspects of work allocation, performance monitoring, staffing issues, professional/administrative advice and support, recruitment, development, and training in order to meet service objectives.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*